My Fiance


My Fiance is my best friend. Sorry to all my other friends, even those I've known longer than Hannah. But the truth is, she's the one person I think I could spend the rest of my life with and continue to love more and more. So in short, that's why I decided to marry her.
I thank God so much for her. There are so many things I love about her. (Actuallly I have a book about it) Mostly though, she just tends to make me smile a lot. I think the picture to the left is a great picture of her because it says so much about who she is. Fun, funny, good sense of humor, friendly, loving, beautiful, silly, kinda weird (in a good cute way), yellow (I don't know what that means, but she is very yellow in this picture), great smile, cute bows, gentle, easy going, and a great person. I know it's moments like this that just make me smile because I love her.
I know God has some great plans for Hannah and I, and I'm so excited about how he will use us together for His Kingdom. I know we can make a great team together, and I can only hope that we respond to his calling when we hear it together. I know I'm so blessed to have a great girl like her.
Well I'll stop with all the mushy stuff, but everyone should know how great my Fiance is. So there you have it Hannah, here's my post for you.

Comments