Crowder Awesomeness


Wow... I just got home from the DC*B concert in Tulsa. It was awesome. I don't know how they do it, but they also put on such a good show. This was such a needed lift to my spirit. For the first time in a while, I was able to just let my guard down and worship God in that space. It's one thing to sing as loud as you can, but its another when your heart is singing just as loud. True worship is so great.

I was blown off my feet when Crowder played All I Can Say at the end of the night. It was such an unexpected and wonderful moment for me. That song has always strung a special chord with me, and has been one of my favorites from the very beginning. Its also one of the few I could play on my own and feel like I was kinda close to how the real song sounded. I would sing it a lot in high school for my own time of worship. I was really an athem for me. Well, I haven't play it in a while, nor have I listened to the song in a while. When it played tonight, it was one of the most peaceful and joyful moments I have had in some time. I don't know how to describe it, but it was so smooth and elegant to be singing with them and hundreds of others live. It was requested, not a part of the set list, so the song was being played off the whim for the band as well. They picked it up and just made it amazing. Like I said, I can't describe the soul mending it did for me and how great it was to be a part of that moment. I couldn't help from smile as I sang along. It truly felt like my heart was in perfect harmony with the music.

It was a great night, and I am so glad God was glorified. He can do such amazing things. Its was very inspirational to find passion once again through that worship.

Comments